F4E fosters a strong ethics culture underpinned by integrity, transparency and independence.
Being a European public body that adheres to the highest legal standards requires a set of rules that nurture its core values.
Its Governing Board has adopted rules on the prevention and management of conflict of interest regarding all members of staff.
In line with those rules, the CVs and General Declarations of Interest of Fusion for Energy’s Senior Management have been made available:
- Johannes Schwemmer, Director of F4E CV
- Kevin Baker, Head of the Project Management Infrastructure and Control Department CV & GDoI
- Pietro Barabaschi, Head of Broader Fusion Development Department CV & GDoI
- Jean-Marc Filhol, Head of ITER Programme Department CV & GDoI
- Hans Jahreiss, Head of Administration Department CV & GDoI
- Gebhard Leidenfrost, Head of Commercial Department CV & GDoI
- Richard Cobben, Head of ITER Delivery Department CV & GDoI
A Fraud Prevention Strategy has also been adopted by the Governing Board, in order to combat any fraud, corruption or other illegal activity affecting the financial interests of the European Union or the reputation of F4E as a public service, with the objective to improve efficiency, transparency and accountability.